How do I declare the Minor?

For the Undergraduate Minor, you will need to complete the online Add/Drop: Major, Minor, and Concentration form which can be found in Virtual Campus (WIN). For instructions, please visit the Registrar’s website. You are also encouraged to make an appointment with interim director, Dr. Stewart Carter, who can answer questions and provide additional information about the minor.

For the Graduate Certificate, please contact Professor Stewart Carter, interim director of the Program,